IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 11일 일요일

disaffected..반감을 품은..불만을 품은..


affected..사람이 꾸밈이있는..솔직하지못한.


The case is a sobering reminder of the fact that there is a pool of disaffected people right here in the u.s.





spontaneously..자발적으로.





yea..찬성, 찬성 투표..


The yeas, are 293. The nays, are 132.





demise..종말, 사망..


predicting his political demise..정치적 생명 끊남..





inimitable..아무나 흉내 낼 수 없는..


in his own inimitable and sometimes unrepeatable style..





make headway..진전하다..나아가다..


Gay marriage has made some headway recently..





chop down..베어 버리다..베어 넘기다..





stray..주인이 없는..


the stray dogs..유기견들


go astray..잃어버리다..

댓글 없음: