IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 10일 토요일

엎친 데 덮친 격..ADD INSULT TO INJURY..
대낮에..in broad daylight..
What are you doing out here in broad daylight..I'm taking you to the cops..
I accidently wore my pants inside out..so i was just tryting to put them on right.
Wow, you're adding insult to injury..i didn';t do anyting wrong.
Tell it to the cops..

One man's trash is another man's treasure..one man's heaven is another man's hell..

Well, it is his leftovers, isn't it a bit gross??\

there was some food left over..

댓글 없음: