IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 1일 목요일

straw poll 예비투표..

CPAC...conservative political action conference..

recalibrate..재조정하다..
He threw out the playbook책략.. and he's recalibratiing his campaign..

light into..맹렬히 공격하다..
She lit into President Obama..

comforter..깃털 이불..
a blood-stained comforter..

a very sad day for a community left to wonder what more could have been done to prevent a tragedy like this in the first place..

roundly..강력하게..
been roundly rebuked by..

money pits..쓸때없이 유지비만 많이드는 건물..

be padlocked and abandoned..자물쇠로 자물다..

댓글 없음: