IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 2일 금요일

Every Jack has his Jill..짚신도 제 짝이 있다..모든 갑돌이는 갑순이가 있다..

A match made in heaven..

exclusive..only one person has it..독점적인..

fall head over heels..i can't help myself..홀딱 반하다...

it's meant to be..you can't avoid it...a fater..a destiny..그것이 운명이다..

we have an exclusive..



How did you guys fall head over heels for each other after just one day???

If it's meant to be, you can tell right away..

you have been on a hundred blind dates..did you ever expect something like this??

i guess every jack has his jill

댓글 없음: