IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 1일 목요일

failure is mother of success..

typical...=not out of the ordinary..

exuse me could you please help me..

i can seem to find my luggage..

i just flew in from...i was waiting by the conveyer belt, but my suitcase never turned up..

i see it's possible your baggage was misplaced, or someone may have mistook it for his..

it's neon green with a bright yellow ribbon on it..

it's really hard to miss..눈에 띄기 쉽다..

i highly doubt somone miatake it for their..

you might have to fill out a missing luggage form..

once we find you bag, we will deliver it to your door..

I'm sorry for the inconvenience..

is Seoul your final destination??

actually this is a conection flight..연결 항공편..

i will be boarding in a few hours

this is just a stop over..경유지..

i can assure you your bag will be waiting for you..

i hop you're right..

댓글 없음: