IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 9일 금요일

idle..가동되지 않는, 놀고 있는..
was sitting idle..

pool..모으다..
a pool of labor..
a pool of money.같이 모은 돈..
pool their money to buy..

detonator..기폭장치..
the bomb's dotonator malfunctioned..

unrepentant..뉘우치지 않는..
an unrepentant mass murderer..

inebriated..술에 취한.
he was inebriated..

reinstatement..복직..
brown rice..현미..

sort out..해결하다, 처리하다..
Untile this is sorted out,

interracial marriage..타인종간 결혼..international marriage..국적이 다른 결호..

love really is color-blind..인종을 차별하지 않는..색맹의..
I am color-blind..all of the reds look the same to me..

old taboos and old biases, if you will이렇게 표현해도 되는지 모르겠지만, 말하자면, have melted away..차츰 사라지다.

My anger melted away as i read her letter..

interracial dating and marriage..across racial lines..racial intermarriage..

accepting..받아들이는

dO you think society is accepting of stay-at-home dads?

it's clearly a case where the behavior and the attitude reinforce each other..

The problem with this issue is that everybody only sees it in black and white..

댓글 없음: