IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 2월 26일 일요일

김과장

I am inquiring(=asking) about your venue..
can you provide me with some details i will find out what's possible for you..
i don't have all the details of it at the moment..i can give you a brief rundown of the event..
on a weekday in the middle of March..it will be a full day program..

refreshments for the duration of the event

undergoing renovation until the middle of March..

push it back to the last week of the month??

let me confirm with my V.P..

BLAMESTORMING집단책임규명..V.S BRAINSTORMING..

댓글 없음: