IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 2월 26일 일요일

pull open the newspaper..
the accounts feed a deep longing in us for connection with other species..
we have drawn our circle of concern and appreciaiton too small when we excude insects,..
dismissed and discarded as insignificant..
under anesthesia..
provide for the family..
girls would eventually marry off..
providing education as a public good to its people..
they're always thinking about four years out..
how can there be an alternative between having and being??

댓글 없음: