IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 2월 26일 일요일

tweeter wrting..

첫사랑은 가슴 아파도 아름답다고 누가 그랬던가...지금 난 이렇게 아픈데..
who said first love is beautful even if it hurts..i am in so much pain right now..

who in the world said first love is beautiful no matter what! it hurts too much right now..

Be excellent in all endeavors.. Peolple notice and remember..
사소한 일이라도 열심히 하라는 말씀이군요..꼭기억하겠습니다..
you're telling me to do well even with work that seem trivial..i will try my best to remember..

Recently, i was feeling blue because it felt like a lot of heart i poured into my work seemed to go unnoticed..

thanks for the boost!도와주셔서 감사해요...it was exactly what i needed..

댓글 없음: