IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2011년 9월 22일 목요일

World news review..

travel tax..통행세..

pocketbook..주머니사정(한국말과 비슷)경제사정..재정형편..
it is painful on the pocketbook..

trickle down to..흘러가다..

sighting..목격..

docile..유순한..

It's not so much fear as fascination that't drawing shark gawkers to this beach..

vigorous workout..격렬한 운동..

stationary bike..고정자전거..

able-bodied athletes..신체 건강한..

stocks took a nosedive..

The Dow Industrial average dropping by more than 250 points, all the gains from the week, wiped out in a singe day..멸종하다..
what triggered the sell-off??
in the month of August, hiring flat-lined, not a singe job was created
stubbornly stuck..
talk to the best and the brightest.
hiring living wage, full benefit workers..최저생계비, 모든 수당..
what it take is trade schoold and willingenss to dirty your hands..
it's dirty,dull, dead-end work..장래가없는

Thre road dead-ends at the lake..

manufacturing is a growth industry
the nonpolitical overwhelming answer form a majority of economist.
be projected to..예상된다..

those who add to their payrolls..

at practically no interest..무이자로..

댓글 없음: