IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2011년 9월 21일 수요일

World news review..

stock up on..비축하다..

depiction..묘사..
their depictions of human body

pleat..주름..
pleats in a pants..

paralegal..준법률가..

misguided..오판한
a misguided emphasis on..

biblical..대규모의..엄청난...
went biblical..

impactful..영향력이 강한

oil platform..rig..

It's not on track to make landfall..

they use radio frequencies to scan for hidden weapons and explosives..

so sensitive that it picks up traces of everything on a person's body..

a whirlwind of new actions..

going to be nervewracking for...

in the depth ofthe great recession..

was granted a grand total of..

no matter how hard i try to make mony to support my family, i keep hitting my head upa gainst a big wall.

speaking out from hinding..

she has been a study in force and power on the tennis court..
He is a study in contrasts: humble in person, yet boastful on stage..

It truns out that the supremely in shape Williams had been suffering fatigue andsome other symptoms she just couldn't shake
she is supremely confidant..

and alwasy pushing towards the next one..

i had swelling and numbness and then fatige, which is really debilitating..
be numb with cold

i feel beat up..녹초가된.
i was beat up and worn out after the game..

i've played through a lot of things..

now there's no cure for...but there are treatments to make the symptoms more manageable..

can you give me a manageable goal..??감담할 수있는..

she is defiant..지지않으려는(?)

댓글 없음: