IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2011년 9월 23일 금요일

World news review..

back to square one..
now they're back to square one..

upside down..
her mobile home was fliped upside down..

pay one's heart out..끝까지 해내다.열심히 하다.
you go out there and you play your heart out.
cry your heart out..

in the interest of safety...~위하여..

waiting game....대기 전술...
this prolonged waiting game leaves her less relavant when it comes to ......

draw differences with each other...차이점을 이끌어내다..차이를 비교하다..

impersonate someone..

drenched in a mix of rain, sweat and sheer determination..

ravaged New Orlions..??

it's packing plenty of rain..

came ashore..make landfall..touch down..

the rain falls onto these mountain tops and rushes down, flash flooding..

not a huge threat right now..but we can't comoletely write if off though..

heavy /torrential rain..blinding snow..

the most ferocious opponent was

scramblling for cover..

home opener against..홈 개막전

troops are masked..

desert his post and walks off his job..

on a recent petrol..underequipped and undertrained..

so far, the retention is high enough..

댓글 없음: