IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 6일 화요일

Show me your affection..

Your morning energy..Ho-sub..Good morning..It's hump day everybody..
It's sometimes too easy to get caught up in life and daily routine and you forget to show your affection to those who are most important to you..If your relationship has become stale, or you tend to take your friends or loved ones for granted, I think it's time to show your love to those around you once again..Alghough some of you might be too shy to say 'I love you' or you might feel a little bit corny You don't always have to say 'I love you' to show your love for someone There's a lot of other techniques and acts also corny
For example, you can leave a note somewhere unexpected for your loved ones like on the pillow, in the fridge, on the computer screen..a little bit of game leave notes in the most unusual places
You can just keep it real and give them a hug, hold their hands too
Physical gestures mean a lot..and a hug or holding someone's hand can mean just what they need to put a smile on their face..

댓글 없음: