IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 7일 수요일

Tak it slow..

If you have been leading a hectic life, you might have been giving a hard time to people around you without really realizing it. Because if you are a type of person who always rushes to do something and tries to be perfect doing everything, it's so natural that people around you are going to find it difficult to keep pace with you. Sometimes you just need to take it slow and try to keep pace with people around you. If you do that, you won't be embarrased with those who are trying to overtake you or people who are lagging far behind you, and you might even make them feel really comfortable being around you.
If you always push yourself to be the best and get the best , soon you are going to find yourself exhausted physically as well as metally. Sometimes you need to give up that perfectionism and take it a little bit slow and you will be able to feel comfortable with your own life. Once you feel that way, you will be able to have a chance to explore an unknown world you might have been missing until now. If you haven't had a breathing space during weekdays, get away from your hectic weekdays and enjoy your beautiful weekend.

댓글 없음: