IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 6일 화요일

Childhood innocent is gone..

Do you believe in magic? I remember seeing a musician as a child pulling out a cute little rabbit from an empty hat, transforming a lady into a tiger, sometimes defying gravity by making things float in mid-air..It was so cool and amazing..I was just blown out of my mind by all the different tricks and how the magicians just look so cool. Howeber, as we grow up, we get to learn that it is just performance. We now know that magic is a kind of technique that creats illusions to trick our eyes..That's no fun..yes.. We know that human can not produce something from nothing We can't make objects magically transport to other places..It's kind of sad to realize that our childhood innocent is gone..We are now too grown up to believe magic

댓글 없음: