IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 12월 7일 월요일

Everyday has 24 hours and each hour has 60 minutes..The strange thing is sometimes time goes by so fast other time it goes so slowly..When we are having fun, it feels like time really flies by But when we're doing something boring the single hour seems like a whole day.Yes, but that single hour can make a big difference Lose an hour in the morning and you will be all day hunting for it..People tend to get a little bit lazy in the morning cold winter season like these days But even five minuts not to mention in an hour in the morning can make a huge difference..Five minutes earlier can make a world difference to how you start your day..

댓글 없음: