IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 21일 수요일

검찰의 권력은 엄청나다..남용되면 세상의 질서와 상식이 파괴된다

In 1992, 안똔니오 디삐뜨로,then-prosecutor, in Milan forms a team with other young prosecutors to start a vital investigation into political corruption.Together he and his colleagues put under investigtion hundreds of local and national politicians all the way up to the multipole political figures..His investigation turned the Italy's political world upside down. He fought against all kinds of threat, politician, pressure and eventually sent all the guilty politicians into jail..The Italian people appraise 피에트로 and prosecutors in Milan calling 피에트로 and his team the ''마니 폴리테"..It means clean hands..Later, the 마니 폴리테 investigations resulted in the disbandment of the previous ruling party, which maintained power for forty years..

댓글 없음: