IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 21일 수요일

화는 내면 낼수록 깊어진다..소중히 끌어안고 달래는 법을 배우자.

Anger can be one of the most frustrating emotions, carrying us headlong away from ourselves and depositing us into separation and dismay..In his book 'anger', spiritual legend and Nobel Peace Prize nominee.tells us that fundamentally to be angry is to suffer..It is our responsibility to alleaviate our suffering..He dissents from the popular theraputic widsdom to express our feelings or as we say let it all out..He says when we bit a pillow, we get rid of our feelings we are merely rehearsing our anger and not reducing it..Instead he insisted anger is like a howling Baby suffering and crying.. A Baby needs his or her mother to embrace him or her..You are the mother of your anger. So you should embrace your own baby..

댓글 없음: