IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 29일 목요일

훌륭한 그림은 물감의 갯수가 아니라 화가의 능력에 따라..

There are two kinds of people in this world..One that knows how to paint a beautiful work of art with just seven colors and one that can't even give life to his painting even though he has more than thirty different colors on his pallet..There are people who seem to have everything, a perfect surrounding, tons of support. But the lack of ability to make the most of things now on the filp side, there are people who seem to have nothing and they keep failing over and over, but they will not give up..In the end, they overcome everything. They become successful..So perhaps success is something that comes from the ability to make the most of what you have, not just the things you hold in your hands already..

댓글 없음: