IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 12일 월요일

여행중의 잠깐의 휴식이 남은 여행의 원동력..

In order to stay alert and safe on long driving trips, it's very important for the driver to take regular brakes..Very true..Trying to soldier on as they say to get to your next location when you are suffering sientific fatigue is extremely dangerous..So if you're feeling slightly tired or you seem to be losing concentration, then you probably need a reststop and the same applies to life..I couldn't agree more..Climbing the corporate ladder or assuming others' responsibilities when they go away for one reason or another, it's easy to become caught up in work or routines..But remember you are not a machine..When was the last time you took a break?? If you can't answer to that question within 30 seconds, it means it is time to take a break and check who and where you are at the moment..Just like stopping at a service center when you'are drving on a long trip..

댓글 없음: