IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 14일 수요일

어제는 지나갔고 내일은 아직 오지 않았다..

There are two days in each week about which we should not worry..Saturday and Sunday..Um..that tow..But hear me out here..One of these days is yesterday..Very often we feel haunted by what we said or what we did yesterday all the mistakes, blunders har.However, we can not erase a single word you said or undo a single act we did..Yesterday is gone..Therefore, I guess the other day we shouldn' worry about is tomorrow. So many of us waste time predictiong what kind of adversities or burdens it will bring .Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control..Tomorrow sun will rise anyway. So what is the difference. We have no stake in tomorrow because it is unborn..

댓글 없음: