IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 12일 월요일

행복을 위한 십계명..

Have you ever heard of the ten commitments of happiness?? It's about ten ways to be happy of course.. It might not sound serious,but It's very easy to follow. So, listen carefully..Here it is.. The ten commitments of happiness..Do excercise 30 minutes a day three times a week.. At the end of the day, think about five things that you have to appreciate..Set aside one hour a week for conversations with your spouse or close friends..Grow plants..Even very small ones are fine. Just do not kill them..How many of those five do you do?? Cut down the amount of time you spend in front of T.V. by half.. That might be challenging if you only watch one 30 minute show a day ..Make a smile or say hello to strangers at least once a day.. You can also make an appointment with your friends whom you haven't seen for a long time..Laugh hard at least once a day..Give a present of any type to yourself everyday.. Enjoy a small event only for yourself..For the last one, do something kind for someone every single day..How many of those do you do everyday??

댓글 없음: