IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 10월 14일 목요일

드라마 잉글리쉬

pitch black..

I'm in the dark=i do not know..

i was left in the dark..다른 사람들은 다 알지만 난 모른다....

정말 깜깜 하다..really don't know

I really don't know where to start..어디서 부터 사직해야 할지 모르겠네..

계속 시도해봐=keep trying..

like attracts like..유유상종이라더니..ㅋㅋㅋ

끝없이 씹어대고...=to knock on (somebody)

[끝없이=keep.........ing to no end]

You keep knocking on her (to no end)



The generation gap is huge..세대차이가 정말 크네..
어제 오늘이야..nothing new.....The slow business is nothing new..장사안되는게 하루이틀이야..
She is still wet behind the ears..아직 머리에 피도 안마른 것이..
to get on someone's nerves..성질을 돋우다...
It did not feel right from the moment she started get on my nerves..감이 안 좋았다.




always thinking about playing.만날 놀 궁리는..
만날 뺑이치는 모양이던데..to work somebody's butt off
It looks like they're working their butts off every day..

찬밥신세..old news..
I am old news..전 찬밥신세에요..사람들이 저에게 관심을 안가져줘요..
you have to know guys will want to run away if the girl is too aggressive..
You have to know guys will bounce if the girl is too aggressive..

도망간다..bounce(s나가다 떠나다.)
Let's bounce..야..가자.. he bounced그친구 갔어..

She trips and falls over on my words..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ틀린 문장..
she is always nitpicking on my every word.

댓글 없음: