IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2010년 4월 10일 토요일

결국 누군가의 마음을 여는 힘은 진심에서 울어나오는게 아닐지...

I'd like to start off today by introducing an anecdote about John.F.Kenedy, one of the most respected presidents in U.S history.. When he visited 와세다 university in Japan, there was strong anti-American sentiment going on among young Japanese at that time.Therefore he had to pay extra attention to the words he chose during his speech..He was worried and nervous but he did manage to deliver his speech without much trouble. However, it did n't take long before the students in the auditorium all started chanting"Yankee go home." as he left the podium..Even a well-seasoned politician as J.F.K could have been embarrassed and lost his composure, but he didn't. Instead, he thought of something for a second and he took the podium again..Suddenly he started singing a song. However, when he started singing, the outraged students all became silent at once. The reaction was completely unexpected. What he sang was the college song of 와세다 university

댓글 없음: