IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 12월 4일 금요일

코쉬바 마사토시 the Japanese physicist who won the Nobe Prize in Physics in 2002 was invited to a graduation ceremony at his alma matrer, the University of Tokyo as a speaker of that year. Standing before the podium, he showed his colleage transcript to the graduates Guess what it looked like..If you expected transcript with straight A's, you maybe disappointed..Actually his GPA is lower than C+..Pointing out his humble report card, he said I think school records only represent the degree of passive learning, what's important is active learning through which you can find the solutions by yourself. Do you want to know how someone who graduated at the bottom of his class became a Novel Prize laureate?? "I was always thought I was not as smart as my colleagues" Whenever I came across something I was not sure of , I did not hesitate to ask help from those who are experts in the field

댓글 없음: