IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 12월 3일 목요일

콜린 파월 the first African-American secretary of state was born to Jameican immigrants and spent most of his childhood in Harlem..When he turned 17, he got a part-time job at a beverage factory, mopping the floors while getting paid only 90 cents per hour..It was a humble job but he never belittled what he was doing. In fact, when he first started mopping the floor he told himself I will become the best mopper since the founding of this factory There are times when you feel small and even pathetic with what we are doing right now or the circumstances we are in .. In such a case, some people tend to belittle not only what they do, but also themselves.. But that should never happen.. If you think you're worth nothing, who would ever appreciate you??

댓글 없음: