IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 12월 2일 수요일

I am sure you've all noticed how warm the weather is these days. Yesterday the temperature even climbed up to even 10 degrees Celsius? in Seoul..It did feel rather warm for December yesterday. I'm sure some people felt a little hot with their winter coats on and scarfs around their necks. I can't say I am a fan of extreme weather conditions, but it's kind of sad to see our four distinct seasons become more and more blurry..Come to think of it, it's the cold weather that makes you miss the hot summer. If you do not have the concept of being cold in your mind, neither do you have the concept of being warm, don't you think?? Yes, you know what people say about everything being relative. It all depends on how you look at things..

댓글 없음: