IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2009년 11월 30일 월요일

Youth..(by Samuel Ulman)

Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity
of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease
This often exists in a man of sixty more than a body of twenty
Nobody grows old merely by a number of years
We grow old by deserting our ideals
When the aerials are down
your spirit is covered with snows of cinicism and the ice of pessimism
you're gown old even at twenty
but as long as your aerials are up
to catch the waves of optimism
there is hope you may die yound at eighty


s

댓글 없음: