IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 26일 화요일

Morning Special..& CNN ez..

It gives the new presidnet a free hand to fulfill pledges to revive the economy..
to scrap the monarchy..
tumultuous applause..tumultuous reception/welcome..
protests rained on China's Olympic parade..
San Francisco is probably one of the America's most accomodating cities for demonstrations..
the torch runner..
along the city's waterfront..
The torch had to be snuffed out three times..A breeze snuffed out the candle..

In a partnership with U.N...
The service went live on Tuesday..
Plans are in the works..in the pipeline..in progress..
You are a dead ringer..꼭 닮았어..
to add a new humanitarian dimension to its popular Google Earth technology..
satelite imagery..image..
to show the plight of refugees..

the spacecraft blasted off successfully..
with U.S. elections looming on the horizon..
They go into talks with a sense of urgency..
Discussions revolve around N.Korea..
Serious stand-offs have arisen between the two countries..
N. Korea dismisses these as lies..
There seemed to be no way out of this stalemate of a situation..

Lack of sleep takes a toll on children..
A lack of sleep stimulates hormones that increas appetite..
Another factor comes into play when..
Obesity itself is factored to be the world's greatest single health problem of the near-future..
It totally slipped my mind..
It has created a flood of admiration and a firestorm of criticism..
She says she had the biological father's blessing to adopt his son..
I believe at this point in time..지금와서 생각해보니..
They have put words in his mouth..
They have spun a story that is completely false..
a visionary economist..
to remove poverty..
It helped lift millions of people out of poverty..

댓글 없음: