IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 27일 수요일

ABK English..

He's certifiable..
He's creepy..소름끼쳐..
I made a pact with..
reasonable price..
The officer was shot dead at point-blank range.. a point-blank refusal..
neatly arranged..
She is feeling a little overwhelmed at home..
Muddy the waters..
Join the club..
barring~이 없다면..
frivolous woman..천박한..
Just keep your pants on..잠깐만..
curled up in a ball..
I would elect not to treat it at all결정하다..
You don't marry anyone on a whim..충동적으로..
Familiar things might jog your memory..
Why dwell on ancient history?
ring a bell? 기억나?
dissipate->disappear..
I apologize if anything looks untoward..(unexpected..unpleasant..)
That's the plan- unless anything untoward happens
He noticed nothing untoward..
Come by all means..
Tough luch for you..안됐다.
This whole dreaming thing isn't all cracked up to be..
yet if it wasn't for a~ harshly-worded cease and desist letter..
a cheap trick..치사한 속임수..
If only..그러면 얼마나 좋겠니..
Spare me the lectures..훈계하지마..
tremendous conflict of interest..
Let's face it..
If your mother's one thing, she's astute..다른건 몰라도..
The gloves are off..싸울 준비가 되어있다..
I take it you heard what happened..(suppose..assure..)
Knock yourself out(Make yourself very tired..)
excavate the body..
conclusively..
I've had (more than) my fair share of success in the past..
Don't take this wrong..오해하지 마..
with a severe stutter..
If you don't mind my asking..여쭤봐도 될까요?
We are off the mark..
That's what went down, didn't it? 그렇게 된거 맞죠?
You did not just say that..말도안돼..
Most definately 다연하지..
Pry open the door..
If money is so tight..
Don't lump me in with you...
We're working on our drafting technique..
I am goning to go with him on this one..

댓글 없음: