IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 8월 26일 화요일

Morning Special..

to be put up for sale..
the watered-down public reform plan..
to hammer out an agreement..
to be too soft on North Korea..
a step forward..
the masses..
world-wide..
to raise awareness of environmental issuess..
the venues were..
to broadcast live..
on cable T.V... on the Internet..
proponent..advocate..
to make an appearance as a hologram..
to be environmentally-friendly..
recycled products..
the private-jet flying rock stars..
to send a mixed message

internet poll..
Seven Wonders of the World..
This response was overwhelming..
Severs were swamped(flooded) with people..
favorite places(=attraction)..
nothing more than a publicity stunt..
cash grap..
a portion of the money made..
far-from-scientific..
to make the list..
to be granted honorary status..

armistice(ceasefire)..
8-limbed girl
reincarnation..
to undergo surgery..
fighting chance of living past her teen years.
to put up on a pedestal..

to bear a resemblance to..
the significance..
It had me jumping out of my socks..It knocked my socks off..
the black sheep of the universe..
habitable zone..
It's 40 times the mass of Earth..

댓글 없음: