IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 12일 토요일

~23:58

우려의 눈길을 보내다..casting a concerned eye on the China's military buildup..
전국인민대표회의..China's National people's congress
독립을 선언하다..to declare independence..
야단스럽게 떠들어대다..beating the drums of war..
무뚝뚝한..퉁명스러운..blunt..
비난하다..to point the finger at..
to quote unspecified sources as saying that..
Uneasy calm is returning..불안한 평온이 회복되었다..
The building was set on fire..
사임하다..step down..
intend to..intend on ~ing..
몽둥이를 든..stick-wielding..

댓글 없음: