IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 12일 토요일

~22:36

회한의 눈물..contrite tears..penitent..apolgogetic..
잘못을 뉘우치고 겁이나서, 그는 착해지겠다고 약속했다..Contrite and frightened, he promised to be good..
탈략율..attrition rate..
소모전을 펼치다..to wage a war of attrition..
총공격..an all-out attack..
냉담한..apathetic..impassive..phlegmatic..callous..stolid..
한발짝 떨어져서..aloof..detached..
객관적으로..in a detached way..
He is callous about the distress of his neighbors..
마음이 내키지 않는..열성적이지 않는..He was halfhearted about the choice of him for president.미지근한..미온적인..lukewarm..tepid..
나는 위험에도 불구하고 태연했다.,I was nonchalant in the face of danger..
검소한..thrifty..
편협한..시야가 좁은..provincial..
무자비한..merciless..
거만한..domineering..
전제적인..despotic..
말기환자다..He is terminal..
손내밀어..stick your hand out..
I am probably just going to crash..
배고프다..I am famished..I am straving..
I figured it wasn't that big a deal..
I just didn't want Turk to know that he'd hurt my feelings..

댓글 없음: