IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 12일 토요일

~20:55

독설가..a mordant speaker..
신랄한..be scathing about..He was scathing about the government's performance..
신랄한..biting..cutting..trenchant..incisive..poignant..stinging..caustic..mordant..scathing..
comment on/about..~에 대해 의견을 말하다..
협박하다..intimidate..eat nails..
관대한..magnanimous..
instant bestseller..It delights me..do plug..coming up to me..말걸다..be romantically involved with..연인관계에 있다..see each other..교제하다..feel guilt..stage fright..무대 공포증..developmentally disabled..발달장애..resent..
그 일은 단발적이고 멍청한 행동이었따..I think it was an isolated and stupid act..
I am completely heterosexual..
그 점에 대해서는 추호의 의심도 없다..I do not have any doubt on that..
제가 저지른 실수가 큰 문제가 되었고 국제적으로까지 확대되었다..The important thing is that my mistake became big and took on international proportions..

댓글 없음: