IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 11일 금요일

~22:36

나는 승리의 기쁨에 도취되었다..The joy of victory intoxicated me..
음주운전..Driving While Intoxicated..
유독가스..toxic fumes..
내연제..flame retardant..
Every dog is valiant at his own door..
타의 모범이 되다..serve as a pattern for others..My gallant deed serves as a pattern for others..
위험..죽음..화..를 초래하다..to court danger..death..disastere..
무모한..daredevil..foolhardy..headlong..
He has courted disaster by his own daredevil conduct..
She fell headlong into the icy pool..
fall headlong..곤두박질치다..
사교적인..sociable..gregarious..
사기를 저하시키다..demoralize..

댓글 없음: