IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 11일 금요일

~20:39

비겁한 충동..cowardly impulse..I had a cowardly impulse to run for my life..
또 하나의..yet another..
비열한..despicable..mean..contemptible..
비겁한 공격..dastardly attack..The bombing of the houses is yet another dastardly attack on innocent people..
비겁한 짓..a craven conduct..
토끼처럼 겁많다..He is as timid as a rabbit..
Though I have come of age, I am still timid to chat with girls..
chicken-hearted..쫄지 마..Do not be chicken-hearted..
소심한..pusillanimous..faint-hearted..
cowardly..dastardly..craven..timid..chicken-hearted..pusillanimous..timorous..
움츠리다..위축되다..He cowered before the boss and was unable to speak..
겁먹다..I got cold feet then.
피하다..겁내다..I do not shrink from this responsibility. I welcome it..
횃불..We used a torch to light our way..
폭도들이 그들의 집에 불을 질렀다..The insurgents torched their houses..
방화범..arsonist..incendiary..
선구자..torchbearer..
춘향 was on the rack..
It is easy to misconstrue confidence as arrogance..
a torrid summer..a torrid love affair..
현명한..judicious..
얼굴을 찡그리다..He contorted his face with pain..
몸을 비틀다..She was writhing around on the floor in agony..
목을 비틀다..wring one's neck..
돈을 뜯어내다..to extort money..
쇄도하는 질문, 주문..a torrent of questions..orders..
나는 멍때렸다..I was in a daze..I was dazed..I was absentminded..
stupefy..petrify..
내 마음은 슬픔에 마비되어있다..My heart was (be)numbed with grief..
끝내주는..knock-out..
멍청한 웃음..He gave me a vacant laugh..
머릿 속이 텅 빈 듯한 적이 있는가? Has your mind ever gone blank just as you were about to speak?
나는 공포로 몸이 굳었다..I was petrified with terror..
My agonies extorted tears from me..
confectionery business..buy out..tie-up제휴..

댓글 없음: