IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 11일 금요일

~23:12

깎아내리다..detract from..
약간 화가 나서..with a trace of rising temper..
용기 있는 사나이..a man of nerve..
신중은 용기의 핵심부분이다..Discretion is the better part fo valor..= you should avoid danger and not take unnecessary risks..
The journey took her the best part of an hour..
I drank the best part of a bottle of 소주..
How much to tell terminally ill patients is left to the discretion of the doctor..
Bail is granted at the discretion of the court..
용기내다..gather heart..pluck up the courage..
불굴의 용기..unwavering fortitude..
정밀..precision..Historians can not estimate the date with any degree of precision.
.요약하다..make an abstract..

댓글 없음: