IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 11일 금요일

~18:14

You startled me terribly..눈이 휘둥그레지게 놀라게 하다..
대경질색 하다..I was consternated at the decision..
I was taken aback..
I was flabbergasted..
놀랍게도..to my astonishment..
겁먹다..The horse took fright at the sound of the explosion..
그는 항상 명령조로 말한다..He always says in a tone of command..
보수적 경향, 풍조..a tone of conservatism..
Her skin is sensitive, so she does not wear a lot of makeup..
그녀는 신상에 약하다..She is open to 신상..
과민한..allergic..hypersensitive..touchy..
She is most toucy on the subject of age..나이 얘기만 나요면..ㅋㅋ
음치의..tone-deaf..
불협화음의..dissonant..cacophonous..

댓글 없음: