IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 14일 월요일

~19:08

향기가 대기에 가득하다..The odor of pines pervades the air..
The entire house was pervaded by a sour smell..
정치적 불안..political unrest..
정치적 불안이 전국에 퍼져있다..The political unrest pervaded the whole country..
탈세자..tax evader.
뒤뚱뒤뚱걷다..walk with a waddle..
The wounded soldier waddled and fell down..
Do not wobblethe table. I am trying to write..Her voice wobbled with emotion..The chair wobbles..
막연한 추측..vague conjectures.
애매한 이유를 대다..mumbled some obscure reasons..My friend mumbled some obscure reasons for being late..
ambiguous..해석이 두가지로 되는..애매한..
애매한 답변을 하다..give an equivocal answer..give an evasive answer..
The doctor was noncommittal about when I could drive again..
애매한 태도를 취하지마..Do not assume a noncommittal attitude..
애매한 말..hazy remarks.
얼버무리다..equivocate..prevaricate..quibble..

댓글 없음: