IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 14일 월요일

~21:59

돈씀씀이가 헤프다..He is extravagant with his money..
그는 옷에 있어서 너무 사치스럽다..He is extravagant with his clothes.
터무니없는, 과도한..extravagant..지나친 칭찬..extravagant praise..
패션의 변덕스런 변화..the vagaries of fashion..
엄청난..터무니없는..extravagant..exorbitant..excessive..
엄청난 위협..extravagant threats..
이동주택..caravan..
들끓는다..be infested with..
고집센..stubborn..obstinate..obdurate..willful..perverse..headstrong..mulish..pig-headed..dogged..intractable..die-hard..
고집부리지마..Do not be obstinate..
열매를 맺다..성과를 거두다..bear fruits...
맏이..eldest child..first born..
외동..only child..
I beg to differ..

댓글 없음: