IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 13일 일요일

~11:34

의심하다..doubt..suspect..call in question..look askance at..
His honesty has never been called into question..
Looking askance at my questioner, I displayed my scorn..
그걸 이용해라..Put it to use..Make use of it..
나는 내 능력을 살릴 수 있는 직업을 갖고 싶다..I want to get a job which utilizes my abilities..
약물남용..아동학대..drug abuse..child abuse..
위선자..겉으로만 진실하고 착한척 하는 사람..a hypocrite..
정독하다..Peruse the instructions..Peruse the book to read between the lines..
성실..정직..sincerity..

댓글 없음: