IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 10일 목요일

~18:13

그녀의 피부는 비단결 같다..Her skin has silky texture..
~구실..핑계로..under/on the pretext of..
자족하는..complacent..self-satisfied..
권위적인 태도..authoritative manner..
건방진 태도..saucy carriage..
위엄있는 태도..dignified bearing..
남자다운 태도..a manly mien..
경범죄..misdemeanor..
예절..decorum, manners, propriety..
예의 바르게 행동하다..behave with propriety..
그 고기 상해서 원래의 씹히는맛, 질감이 없어졌다..
The meat has gone bad and lost its texture..
She produced a convenient headache as her pretext for having to leave early..
a slut sleeping around..
~할 목적으로..with a view to ~ing..
Do not let the fear stand in the way of your dream..
본능적인 두려움..instinctive dread..
He always shrinks from doing what is difficult..
There is always a certain amount of trepidation when you are starting any new job..

댓글 없음: