IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 9일 수요일

~16:49

샹냥한 기질..amiable disposition..
그녀는 패션에 천부적 재능을 가지고 있다..She has a flair for fashion..
kleptomania..He had a proclivity to steal..
~에 빠져살고있다. 젖어있다..He indulges himself in extravagant tastes and habits..
성향..inclination..bent.
강한 성향..penchant..
위증을 하다..giving false testimony..commit perjury..
증언.증명하다.. He attested to the genuineness of the signature..
그자리에서..on the spot..
attest to=testify..
막 경쟁하기 시작하다..It is game on...
keenly awaited..
출시되다..It will go on sale..
거친 언어..bad language..
게임기..game box..
입맛을 다시다..licking their chops..
주인공들은 중무장한 지하세계의 범죄자들이다..characters are underworld criminals armed to the teeth..
지나치게 많이 함..a heavy diet of these games..

댓글 없음: