IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 7월 13일 일요일

~22:03

잔잔한 물결..the placid waters of the lake..
미풍에 깃발이 흔들린다..The flag undulates in the breeze..
그는 해고됐다..He was made redundant..
뒤죽박죽으로 만들다..clutter..
망설이지 말고..전화해..Do not hesitate to call me..
~을 억지로 밀어넣다..intrude..
끼다..참견하다..intrude on..
나는 그들의 대화에 끼는 것을 망설였다..I wavered to intrude on their conersation..
특히 두가지중에서 망설이다..She is still vacillate between confrontation and compromise..
자신감이 없어 주저하다..She walked up to the platform without faltering..
목소리에 자신감이 없다..His voice faltered as he began his speech..
망설이다..balk at the idea of..
양심의 가책이 없다..He has no scruples..
우유분단한..indecisive..irresolute..shilly-shally..
Stop shilly-shallying and make up your mind..
회복하다..convalesce..recuperate..recover..
양심의 가책을 느끼다..scruple..
당신의 사례는 과도하다..Your acknowledgment is redundant..
음악에 맞추어..to the music..
저렴한 가격에..at a good price..
날 때부터..본래..by nature..
고객 만족..customer satisfaction..
특히나 잘 이해한다..I have a special appreciation for people in those jobs..
주축,.They are the backbones of the company..
그는 친구를 속이는 데 거리낌 없다..He does not scruple to cheat his friends..
뭐가 더 낫다고 생각하십니까? What do you think gives Best Western an edge ove the competitoors?
..에 전반으로..to straddle across the whole spectrum of..
극진한접대..융숭한 대접..There is a whole sense of hospitality..
많은 호텔들이 들어설 예정이다..Many more hotels are coming on board..
She is past tense..그 여자는 과거지사야..
Can I bring up an issue? This is going to sound cold-hearted, but..
While I consider myself to be a very tolerant person, it is disgusting..and when word gets out and it eventually does on these things, because it is such a good story..
That is beside the point..

댓글 없음: