IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 6월 16일 월요일

CNN ez..

정말 중요할까? does it really matter if~
의학 전문기자..medical correspondent..
맏이..oldest children..first born
외동..only children..
맏이들에겐 자연스럽게 리더쉽이 생긴다...Leardership comes naturally to first borns..
흐물흐물한, 질퍽한..감상적인..squishy..
연구에 결함이 있고, 가족들의 세부사항을 고려하지 않았다. The research is flawed and paints families with too broad a brush..
타고난 지도자..natural leader..
이의를 제기하는 사람도 있다..Others beg to differ..

댓글 없음: