IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2008년 6월 17일 화요일

CNN ez..

백문이 불여일견..a picture is worth a thousand words..
이색 시위..picturesque funding..
정부 보조금.. government funding..goverment subsidies..
누드 모델들..nude art models..
큰일을 벌이다..drew a line on the canvas..
한 가지 자세로..in a pose..
정규직으로 계약하다..have full-time contracts..
정규직 급여를 요구하다..demand a full-time pay..
그 당시..back then..
예술적 영감을 일으키는 존재..muses
성직자들의 공모로..often with the complicity of priests..
~의 전역에..all across..
이라크 전쟁 발발 5주년을 맞아..on the fifth anniversary of the Iraq War..
격렬한 집회..lively gatherings..
논쟁..verbal clashes..
큰 소리로 말하다..sounded off..
there was a lot of dress-up among protestors..
사면..death mask..
전역한 군인..former members of the military..
사기를 꺾고 명예를 손상시키다..demoralize and besmirch out troops..
뻔뻔함..audacity..
이라크전 발발 5주년이 되다..five years into the Iraq War..

댓글 없음: