IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 31일 금요일

Today's News..

US Presient George W. Bush does not rule out denuclearization of the North Korea by the end of his term.. The president considered the Hermit Kingdom's nuke program as unfinished business, but one that can only be solved by Kim Jong-il himself.. Bush will meet president Roh this week in Sydney to discuss the DPRK..



A British teen has proven he is fast, but not quick.. He posted a video of himself on YouTube doing 140 mph on a single-carriageway.. He has been detained..




From English Go Go..

댓글 없음: