IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 31일 금요일

Today's News..

Lee's canal plan may not float with GNP..

A counterpiece of presidential candidate Lee Myung-bak's campaign could face revisions from the Grand National Party that he runs for.. Lee has said that his ambitious cross-country canal project would reinforce the economy by easing logistics costs and causing ripple effects in other industries.. However, concerns have been raised about the feasibility of the project as well as its potential effect on the ecosystems and drinking water.. Lee's rivals have constantly dismissed his canal plans as pie-in-the-sky and some GNP members are worried that they may undermine Lee's bid for the presidency this December.. The GNP's recently-elected policy maker said that the party would review criticisms of the canal project, and that "could adjust the policy.."



67 year old stuntwoman still jumps, falls, crashes..

Sandy Gimpel was a young dancer at a beachside amusement park when she got her start as a stand-in for child star Billy Murphy on the 1960s television series Lost in Space.. Working on the TV series, she improved her skills and learned to do high falls, and sibulated fights.. She says the stunts may look easy on screen, but the work is dangerous.. Many stunts rely on ropes and rigging, and Gimpel insists on checking them herself.. The stuntwoman says other people may have easier jobs, but she loves the rush of adrenaline her job provides.. "I love, I love what I do. I never want to stop. If everybody in the world loved their job as much as I do, we would have a pretty cool world, I've got to tell you..""



From Morning Special..

댓글 없음: