IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 31일 금요일

Words..

*I always thought helping people in need was the charitable thing to do..
*Time is not a merciful master, as we all know..
*His benevolent nanure prevents him from rufusing any beggar who accosted him..
*It is a beneficent act to help poor people..

*She performed a altruistic deed..
*The humane treatment of prisoners is claimed..
*philanthropic..

*The poor in the area live by alms..
*The guy went from house to house beggnig for handout..
*The national theater will be the main beneficiary of the millionaire's largess..

*The union leader was given plenary powers to negotiate with the employer..
*White wine is a good complement to fish..
*The furniture complements the room very well..
*The guidebook is replete with useful information..

*She finds a perverse pleasure in upsetting her parents..
*Do you really mean that or are you just being deliberately perverse?
*noisome smells/sights..
*evanescent..disappearing quickly from sight or memory..


From 문덕의 어휘대첩..

댓글 없음: