IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 27일 금요일

UPP is at a critical jucture right in the wake of a failure to expel two proportional representation candidates..

A motion to oust the tow lawmmakers was voted down while they refused to forfeit their parliamentary seats..

less than majority of incumbent lawmakers in the party cast yes votes, resultingin their survival ..

today is a disgraceful day when the tuth is lost and the liberal forces fell apart..

the repurcussions are serious enought to lead their supportive bases to bolf form the party en masses

the party was rattled after the internal investigation came to a conclusion that the ballots were rigged..

the party's effort to renovate itself and uproot the tow pro-North Korea elements is in a state of being dicey and its mainstream faction is composed of North Korea sympathizers..

댓글 없음: